Wednesday, November 16, 2011
The day I left earth
Hello! This is a place for you to find out what I'm doing. I'll be in South East Asia for around 7 months. I leave tomorrow morning at 6:45 to fly to Seoul South Korea. I'll be there for a week before I head to Vietnam. From there I have no plans whatsoever. I don't speak any of the languages, know any of the places, and know very little about the culture. I roughly have a plan to go to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia; and know I want to seek out a lot of rock climbing. But I'm really going as an open book, no knowledge, no expectations, no one to travel with. I'll just see what happens. I'll post here when I can, yes I'll have photographs. And thats it! I'll write from Seoul! See you it a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JAYMAYYY IZ EXCITED TO FOLLOW YOUR ADVENTURES
ReplyDelete